Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "case1170443_ReproProject" Project 2. Open the "Scenes/SampleScene" Scene 3. Observe the Scene window ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download and open attached "Android_Net46_Bug.zip" project. 2. Build and run for android device. Expected result:... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached "tdd-asteroids.zip" Unity project 2. Switch platform from Android to Standalone in Build Settin... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Enable VR 3. Create a particle system 4. Enter playmode and put it in your HMDs view ... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build and Run on Android 3. Observe the device’s display Actual: Image isn't rendered... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "PrefabCrash" project 2. Drag and drop "Options" Prefab to Hierarchy 3. Expand "Options" Pre... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Add AR camera to the scene 3. Build and run on iOS 4. Change device rotation Expected: the camera ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Use a high DPI monitor (anything above 1080p should work) 2. Open any project or create a new one 3. Drag the Game ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Download and open TimeTest.zip project 2) Build and run "TimeTest1.unity" scene on an Android device -- Notic... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone