Search Issue Tracker
SRP Repo: Issue #1019 In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights se... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "v2018.3.7test.zip" Project 2. Select "TestMesh" and click on the ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project ("Blank_Project_2019") 2. Reimport all Assets -- Error in the console, file is not rec... Read more
Last week (WWDC) Apple announced a new way to handle multitasking on iOS and iPadOS 13, so when you attempt to publish an App using ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project ("case_1161544-SimpleDemoProject.zip") 2. Open the repro scene ("SampleScene") 3. Bui... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Build it for iOS platform (with "Main" scene attached) 3. Run the application ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project) 2. Open the 'scene' scene 3. Enter Play Mode Expected result: ... Read more
SRP Repo: Issue #1575 What happened? Getting black screen / UI disappearing (only on build) when using render texture set on second... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (CopyTextureBug) 2. Attach the script 'TextureArrayTest.cs' to the 'Main Camera' 3.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Unity Hub 2. Try to Sign in Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0 Actual results: "The page you were lookin... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected