Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project (ProgressiveLightmapperIssue) 2. Go to lighting 3. Select Generate Lighting Expected r... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Build it as macOS Standalone. 3. Navigate to the "AppName.app" location using T... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project 'AndroidAttitudeBug.zip' and open in Unity 2) Build and Run 'Main' scene on a dev... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Download attached project 'MeshRendererError.zip' and open in Unity 2) Open scene 'ReproScene' and press Pla... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Import attached project. 2. Open Test scene. 3. Build and Run. 4. In Standalone Build Data files, open output... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build and Run Test scene on Android device (it has only one line Input.location.St... Read more
Using works fine in editor, but on device (iOS / Android) we are getting the error below. Looks like others have encountered this (h... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project (Link from the original description or OC link in the edit). 2. Go to Build Setting... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "New Unity Project.zip" 2. Open "Scene" scene 3. Go into Play mode 4. Input letter "s" ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download and open attached "FullScreenTest.zip" project. 2. Go to windows display settings and set monitor numbere... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website