Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
GameObject's colors are rendered differently in the iOS build compared to the colors in the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Testdawn.zip"
2. Go to the Build Settings (FIle>Build Settings)
3. Select iOS and build the project
4. Open the project in Xcode and build for the device
5. Observe the colors in the project
Expected result: GameObjects colors are rendered the same as in the Editor
Actual result: GameObjects colors are rendered with different colors
Reproducible with: 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2021.2.0f1, 2022.1.0a0, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.28f1 (Errors: "Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Scripts/Editor/TMP_PackageUtilities.cs(586,84): error CS0103: The name 'VersionControlSettings' does not exist in the current context")
- Bug is not reproducible in the Editor and Mac Standalone Build
- Bug reproduces when the device is set to "Light mode" and does not reproduce when it is set to "Dark mode"
VLNQA00358 - iPhone 12, 14.1 iOS
VLNQA00310 - iPad Pro 12.9", 13.4.1 iOS
Not reproduced with:
VLNQA00392 - iPad (9th generation), 15.0 iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio