Search Issue Tracker
SRP Repo: Issue #1019 In LWRP: If you make a scene with objects set to two different layers and then make two directional lights se... Read more
Steps to repoduce: 1. Delete ',gradle' folder from %USERPROFILE% folder 2. Create a new project 3. Attempt to build an apk Reproduc... Read more
Repro steps: Open attachecd project and run the RectTransform scene Press space to switch between setting SizeDelta before and after... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project attached by the user 2. Build it for iOS platform (with "Main" scene attached) 3. Run the application ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project) 2. Open the 'scene' scene 3. Enter Play Mode Expected result: ... Read more
SRP Repo: Issue #1575 What happened? Getting black screen / UI disappearing (only on build) when using render texture set on second... Read more
Calling Android native function that returns null through AndroidJavaObject.CallStatic<object> method crashes application Steps to r... Read more
1. What happened 3D models are jittering and much more unstable than before the 2017.2.0p1 release. The jittering causes extreme co... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open new project; 2. Go to Help > Check for updates Actual result: In the opened window error appears: "Connection... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project and ThirdPersonCharacter scene 2) Create new script 3) In Start function, add "Application.ta... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities