Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.4.X
Fixed in 10.3.2
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Undeclared identifier 'UnityBuildTexture2DStructNoScale' errors when using a Sample Texture 2D node in a VFX SG.
1. Import the attached project
2. Open the repro scene and observe the errors
3. Open the ShaderGraph and disconnect the Sample Texture 2D node
4. Observe the errors disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None