Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.4.X
Fixed in 10.3.2
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Undeclared identifier 'UnityBuildTexture2DStructNoScale' errors when using a Sample Texture 2D node in a VFX SG.
1. Import the attached project
2. Open the repro scene and observe the errors
3. Open the ShaderGraph and disconnect the Sample Texture 2D node
4. Observe the errors disappear.
Mar 25, 2021 19:53
Issue was fixed but came back in 2021.1!
Mar 25, 2021 12:17
Still getting this error in 2021.1
Mar 02, 2021 07:18
A similar error appears if I use a "Smapler State" node.
Mar 02, 2021 07:01
The issue is fixed for me on Unity 2020.2.5f1 and VFX graph version 10.3.2
Feb 24, 2021 16:59
Same issue here with the creator kit default project using 2020.2.6f1
Feb 22, 2021 17:08
same here , Shader Graph=10.3.1, URP=10.3.1 and VFX Graph =10.3.1 , with Unity 2020.2.4f1
Feb 17, 2021 13:44
Can confirm that this appeared when updating to 2020.2.4, wasn't happening in 2020.2.2.
Feb 16, 2021 19:07
BTW Output Particle Quad was the offending node for me.
Feb 16, 2021 18:55
Issue is with UnityTexture2D for me, but might be the same cause. Texture2DShaderProperty.cs's GetPropertyAsArgumentString() is returning "UnityTexture2D " + referenceName. Should that maybe just be Texture2D?
Feb 16, 2021 18:07
Dear Unity gods, I have given 1 precious upvote. Please accept this sacrifice and answer our prayers. Amen.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 10.4):
Fixed in: 2021.2.0a9