Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.4.X
Fixed in 10.3.2
Found in [Package]
[ShaderGraph] Undeclared identifier 'UnityBuildTexture2DStructNoScale' errors when using a Sample Texture 2D node in a VFX SG.
1. Import the attached project
2. Open the repro scene and observe the errors
3. Open the ShaderGraph and disconnect the Sample Texture 2D node
4. Observe the errors disappear.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR