Search Issue Tracker
In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save. Tested in 5.3.3f1, 5.2.5f1,5.1.5f1 (all 64bit) Repro Steps: ... Read more
Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd. If an InputField's text includes a null character ('\0' or... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project and scene on it 2) Put the "GameObject" prefab from project view on "DragGameObjectPrefabOnMe... Read more
Having two prefabs with sub emitters of its child, while main parent object is disabled, when entering play mode particles are still... Read more
UnauthorizedAccessException https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/android-purchasingunavailable-and-productunavailable.458432/ Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open Unity 2. Open attached project 3. Open suntest scene 4. Press Window/Lighting 5. Select Sun object named as "... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download 893476_repro.zip 2. Open "new" scene 3. Enter play mode Results: unity crashes on ParticleSystem.Em... Read more
When writing text to a Canvas Text Input field with "Best fit" selected and Line type: "Multi Line Newline", pressing Enter sometime... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas