Search Issue Tracker
When changing the ip address for the v2 cache server it does not connect to the new address. This applies to both global and project... Read more
Inspector doesn't reflect the information of selected GameObject in Hierarchy after applying changes to Sprite Steps to reproduce:... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create and open a new project 2. In the Project window create a Square sprite texture 3. In the Editor select '... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create and open a new project 2. In the Editor select 'Window' > 'UI' > 'UIElements Samples' 3. In the UIElemen... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "SampleScene" scene 3. Disable Mesh Renderer component of Cube > Sphere 4... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Switch platform to UWP 3. Build and open Visual Studio solution 4. Build project Res... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "Any3D.zip" 2. Load "SampleScene" scene 3. Observe the particles in Game view Expect... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open SampleScene 3. Enter the Play Mode 4. Check the face animation 5. Delete the Game... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "CreateChildInPrefabMode.zip" 2. In Project window, open "Assets" -> "Parent" prefab 3. ... Read more
The contents of outgoing/incoming lists in Version Control window can be fairly long at times. Would be useful to have a search fie... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone