Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Place the Editor window on a second monitor. 3) Detach the Game tab from the Ed... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "787728.zip" 2. Open scene "test" 3. In scene view, look from the bottom of the tree t... Read more
When using the Content Size Fitter OR the Vertical Layout Group components on the Content of a Scroll View, and playing the scene an... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Open Project 2. Open "MainScene" 3. Play scene 4. Try pressing any button on Display 1 5. Notice it does noth... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open scene "Ping Test" in the attached project. You need to be on an ipv6 network to test this ( can use if you... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Open User's project 2. Make sure Profiler is visible 3. Play scene Note: One or two spikes usually appear at ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas