Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Test.zip" 2. Go into play mode 3. There are 3 toggles at the top, select a red one (ro... Read more
Last week (WWDC) Apple announced a new way to handle multitasking on iOS and iPadOS 13, so when you attempt to publish an App using ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project ("case_1174475-ClothIssue.zip") 2. Open Assets -> Scenes -> "SampleScene" 3. Press Play and o... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download attached project 2. In Unity, under Tools/Configuration..., click on Generate with the default setting... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. In the Project window create a new animator controller 3. Double click it and in the An... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the Project attached by the user (test.zip) 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene, play it, notice the sound 3. ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create new project file 2. Add a new 3D GameObject in Hierarchy Window 3. Add Cloth component 4. Drag GameObje... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Open scene_Crossfade.unity 3. In the Cotroller.cs script, notice that at frame ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Move the mouse inside the scene view Expected result: little to no... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Download project "GIBug.zip" and open in Unity 2. Edit > Preferences > GI Cache > Clean Cache 3. Close and re... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone