Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Play the scene 3. Walk up to the top of the stairs and look over the edge 4. Turn sideway... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project 2. Build & run standalone player to a tablet which supports stylus (eg. Microsoft S... Read more
1) Download the attached project 2) Setup any VR headset, Ensure VR mode enabled in Player Settings 3) Open Sepia Scene 4) Enter Pla... Read more
1. Open attached project 2. Open Unity Remote 4 3. Open Scene "Game" 4. Press play 5. When Unity Remote starts showing game view err... Read more
1. open succeded scene 2. expend canvas and select button 3. hit the color widget in image script to change its color 4. hit the col... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Delete "Repro Asset" scriptable object found in Assets folder 3. In top menu, click... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene particles.unity 3. Play the scene - Note how the coloured particles and t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the attached project. 2) Open scene 'main'. 3) In the Lighting tab, press 'Build'. - The scene consist... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas