Search Issue Tracker
1. What happened [2D][Sprite Renderer][Material] Editor Crashes when changing Sprite Renderer Material to "Default-Diffuse" 2. How ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "1047324_repro.zip" 2. Open SampleScene 3. Notice that the default Physics Material... Read more
Repro ====== 1.Download the attached project: https://oc.unity3d.com/index.php/s/89gVTjeNAhU2i4D 2. Open the Scene MasterScene_00 (... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Open the attached project and 'LightProbeGroupBug' scene; 2. In the Hierarchy click Create>Light>Light Probe Gro... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Import user provided package 2. Open "Example 12 - Chat Window" scene 2. Build & Run this scene to Android de... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build & Run on Android device 3. Observe that a crash occurs when the app is s... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "SandboxUnity" 2. Open Window --> Test Runner 3. Select SandboxUnity project name o... Read more
When the user selects a attribute in the Inspector and presses Space bar, the selected attribute should respond accordingly. For exa... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open the attached project 2. Enter Playmode with HTC Vive connected 3. Touch the trackpad of the... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the attached project and open TestScene01-BakedGI (Assets > Scenes) 2. Navigate to the Lighting Set... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities