Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Asset Importers] Configure button is not enabled in real time after changing Animation type to humanoid
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached project
3. Click on the 3D model "Release QA - Winston Blank"
4. Open the 'Rig' tab in the Inspector
5. Change 'Animation Typ' to humanoid and hit Apply
Expected Result: The configure button is enabled
Observed Result: The configure button is not enabled.
Note: The configure button gets enabled when user clicks on some other asset and then again on the 3D model
Reproducible On: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.0a6
Not Reproducible On: 2019.3.0a5
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode
- Crash at "UnityEngine.Object:FindObjectsOfType" when quitting the Player