Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
[Asset Importers] Configure button is not enabled in real time after changing Animation type to humanoid
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached project
3. Click on the 3D model "Release QA - Winston Blank"
4. Open the 'Rig' tab in the Inspector
5. Change 'Animation Typ' to humanoid and hit Apply
Expected Result: The configure button is enabled
Observed Result: The configure button is not enabled.
Note: The configure button gets enabled when user clicks on some other asset and then again on the 3D model
Reproducible On: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.0a6
Not Reproducible On: 2019.3.0a5
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"