Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Asset Importers] Configure button is not enabled in real time after changing Animation type to humanoid
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Import the attached project
3. Click on the 3D model "Release QA - Winston Blank"
4. Open the 'Rig' tab in the Inspector
5. Change 'Animation Typ' to humanoid and hit Apply
Expected Result: The configure button is enabled
Observed Result: The configure button is not enabled.
Note: The configure button gets enabled when user clicks on some other asset and then again on the 3D model
Reproducible On: 2020.1.0a13, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.0a6
Not Reproducible On: 2019.3.0a5
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs