Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux] [SceneCamera] Scene View Camera Setting window disappears on selecting a setting button from the window
On clicking the setting icon from the "Scene View Camera Settings", the window disappears, refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Switch to Scene View gets closed
3. Click on "Settings for the Scene View Camera" dropdown
4. Settings for the Scene View Camera > Setting icon > Click
"Scene View Camera Settings" window gets closed on clicking on the Setting icon.
"Scene View Camera Settings" window is still visible along with the option under settings.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a13,2020.1.0a10,
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b10
Environment: Linux (ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface