Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Linux] [SceneCamera] Scene View Camera Setting window disappears on selecting a setting button from the window
On clicking the setting icon from the "Scene View Camera Settings", the window disappears, refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Switch to Scene View gets closed
3. Click on "Settings for the Scene View Camera" dropdown
4. Settings for the Scene View Camera > Setting icon > Click
"Scene View Camera Settings" window gets closed on clicking on the Setting icon.
"Scene View Camera Settings" window is still visible along with the option under settings.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a13,2020.1.0a10,
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b10
Environment: Linux (ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique