Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Linux] [SceneCamera] Scene View Camera Setting window disappears on selecting a setting button from the window
On clicking the setting icon from the "Scene View Camera Settings", the window disappears, refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Switch to Scene View gets closed
3. Click on "Settings for the Scene View Camera" dropdown
4. Settings for the Scene View Camera > Setting icon > Click
"Scene View Camera Settings" window gets closed on clicking on the Setting icon.
"Scene View Camera Settings" window is still visible along with the option under settings.
Reproducible in: 2020.1.0a13,2020.1.0a10,
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b10
Environment: Linux (ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes