Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Playables] The first frame of the Animation Playable is delayed when entering Play Mode causing a delay by one frame
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the project "animationProject"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Press the Pause button
4. Press the Play button
5. Press the Step button a few times
6. Observe the first lines in the Console window
Expected result: after the first execution of Update method the local time of the Playable changes
Actual result: after the first execution of Update method the local time of the Playable is the same
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Note: it is not reproducible in versions between 2017.4.0f1 and 2018.2.0b7 when entering the Play Mode without pausing it at first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off
- The construction of a specific class breaks the binding Bool references and does not allow them to be toggled on back by hand when working in the Custom Editor window
- AssetReferenceAtlasedSprite creates a copy of the Sprite during Addressables.LoadAssetAsync<TObject> which does not release when Addressables.Release is used