Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Playables] The first frame of the Animation Playable is delayed when entering Play Mode causing a delay by one frame
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the project "animationProject"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Press the Pause button
4. Press the Play button
5. Press the Step button a few times
6. Observe the first lines in the Console window
Expected result: after the first execution of Update method the local time of the Playable changes
Actual result: after the first execution of Update method the local time of the Playable is the same
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Note: it is not reproducible in versions between 2017.4.0f1 and 2018.2.0b7 when entering the Play Mode without pausing it at first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor