Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Playables] The first frame of the Animation Playable is delayed when entering Play Mode causing a delay by one frame
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the project "animationProject"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Press the Pause button
4. Press the Play button
5. Press the Step button a few times
6. Observe the first lines in the Console window
Expected result: after the first execution of Update method the local time of the Playable changes
Actual result: after the first execution of Update method the local time of the Playable is the same
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Note: it is not reproducible in versions between 2017.4.0f1 and 2018.2.0b7 when entering the Play Mode without pausing it at first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved