Search Issue Tracker
The first frame of the Animation Playable is delayed when it starts to play in the Play Mode causing a delay by one frame
How to reproduce it:
1. Open the project "animationProject"
2. Open the scene "SampleScene"
3. Press the Pause button
4. Press the Play button
5. Press the Step button a few times
6. Observe the first lines in the Console window
Expected result: after the first execution of Update method the local time of the Playable changes
Actual result: after the first execution of Update method the local time of the Playable is the same
Reproducible with: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Note: it is not reproducible in versions between 2017.4.0f1 and 2018.2.0b7 when entering the Play Mode without pausing it at first
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene