Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Performance] Compilation and refresh time increases after each script change - Packman
1. Open attached project "SlowDown.zip"
2. In Editor menu, open FlowFire -> Slow Down
3. In newly opened Slow Down window, press "Start"
4. Observe Console window for 100+ compilations
Expected result: The compilation time remains the same
Actual result: The compilation time shows a steady increase
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
Note: Issue reproduces with both ADBV1 and ADBV2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button