Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[Performance] Compilation and refresh time increases after each script change - Packman
1. Open attached project "SlowDown.zip"
2. In Editor menu, open FlowFire -> Slow Down
3. In newly opened Slow Down window, press "Start"
4. Observe Console window for 100+ compilations
Expected result: The compilation time remains the same
Actual result: The compilation time shows a steady increase
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
Note: Issue reproduces with both ADBV1 and ADBV2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules