Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Performance] Compilation and refresh time increases after each script change - Packman
1. Open attached project "SlowDown.zip"
2. In Editor menu, open FlowFire -> Slow Down
3. In newly opened Slow Down window, press "Start"
4. Observe Console window for 100+ compilations
Expected result: The compilation time remains the same
Actual result: The compilation time shows a steady increase
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
Note: Issue reproduces with both ADBV1 and ADBV2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine