Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Performance] Compilation and refresh time increases after each script change - Packman
1. Open attached project "SlowDown.zip"
2. In Editor menu, open FlowFire -> Slow Down
3. In newly opened Slow Down window, press "Start"
4. Observe Console window for 100+ compilations
Expected result: The compilation time remains the same
Actual result: The compilation time shows a steady increase
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
Note: Issue reproduces with both ADBV1 and ADBV2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first