Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Enable VR 3. Create a particle system 4. Enter playmode and put it in your HMDs view ... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open user attached project 2. Build and Run on Android 3. Observe the device’s display Actual: Image isn't rendered... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "PrefabCrash" project 2. Drag and drop "Options" Prefab to Hierarchy 3. Expand "Options" Pre... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Add AR camera to the scene 3. Build and run on iOS 4. Change device rotation Expected: the camera ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Use a high DPI monitor (anything above 1080p should work) 2. Open any project or create a new one 3. Drag the Game ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Download and open TimeTest.zip project 2) Build and run "TimeTest1.unity" scene on an Android device -- Notic... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open the attached project and scene 2) Build and run it It crashes on launch, a log showing that 'level0 is corrup... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Open attached project 2. Build and Run on Android 3. Press the back button 4. If the app doesn't crash try to resume... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene PhysicsTestScene.unity 3. Play the scene - Note the left structure does n... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project VideoPlayerAndroidQ.zip 2. Build and run to android device Actual result: Video is not play... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string