Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.0
Found in [Package]
[VSCode] OmniSharp project reference warnings are thrown in VSCode console when using VSCode 1.1.4
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure that your External Code Editor is set to VSCode and VSCode package version is 1.1.4
3. Click on Assets > Open C# Project
4. Once the VSCode window is open, go to the Output tab and inspect OmniSharp Logs
Expected results: No warnings regarding the referenced project being missed are thrown
Actual results: Many "Expected project reference Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.csproj to be already loaded for project Assembly-CSharp" warnings are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Reproducible with package version: 1.1.4
Not reproducible with package version: 1.1.3
1. Downgrading VSCode package to version 1.1.3 fixes the issue.
2. Reproduced on Windows and MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project