Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[VSCode] OmniSharp project reference warnings are thrown in VSCode console when using VSCode 1.1.4
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Make sure that your External Code Editor is set to VSCode and VSCode package version is 1.1.4
3. Click on Assets > Open C# Project
4. Once the VSCode window is open, go to the Output tab and inspect OmniSharp Logs
Expected results: No warnings regarding the referenced project being missed are thrown
Actual results: Many "Expected project reference Unity.TextMeshPro.Editor.csproj to be already loaded for project Assembly-CSharp" warnings are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a20
Reproducible with package version: 1.1.4
Not reproducible with package version: 1.1.3
1. Downgrading VSCode package to version 1.1.3 fixes the issue.
2. Reproduced on Windows and MacOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used
- Silent crash when GameObjects collide when transform.SetParent is used