Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Shader stripping crashes when it gets too many variants
1. Create a new Unity project using the 3D template.
2. Extract the attached files into the Assets folder.
3. Create a material, assign NewUnlitShader extracted in step 2 to it.
4. Create a cube, assign the material from step 3 to it.
5. Open the Build Player menu.
6. Press build.
Expected: the build succeeds
Actual: Unity crashes after consuming several GB or memory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform