Search Issue Tracker
[UI] CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called twice per CanvasRenderer
In the attached project there is a Canvas set to Screen Space - Camera rendering mode with the Main Camera selected as the camera to... Read more
Rebind no longer resets the Animator
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Press A to start the animation 3. Press S to rebind the animation Expected result: ... Read more
[Regression] MissingReferenceException after deleting duplicated Terrain...
Steps to repro: 1. Open attached project and 't1' scene; 2. Select 'New Terrain 1' asset file in Project view's Assets folder; 3. P... Read more
In Camera Preview using Deferred rendering mode, fog does not show up
While changing from Forward to Deferred rendering modes on camera you can see in the Camera preview that the fog is gone on Deferred... Read more
[Crash | VR] Graphics Jobs and VR support enabled in Point Light scene c...
1) Download project 2) Setup CV1 3) Build an run the App 4) Observe crash Notes: - This only occurs in the standalone app - The cr... Read more
Assertion failed: Screen position out of view frustum when undo-ing resize
"Assertion failed: Screen position out of view frustum" when undo-ing object resize See gifs attached 1. Create a new project 2. I... Read more
WWW.texture shows wrong dimensions for a specific PNG texture
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Open and play 'Main Scene' 3. Texture's width and height are printed to console Expected: texture ... Read more
It is slower to load asset bundles from Cache than from Streaming Assets
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Play Test scene in editor 3. Press the button "Download from the Cache" Result i... Read more
[HoloLens] Black screen in any emulation mode when cameras "AllowMSAA" =...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "emulation-test.zip" 2. Open "test" scene 3. Select "Main Camera" in the Hierarchy 4. M... Read more
[Regression][ProjectFolder] NullReferenceException after multi-selecting...
Steps to repro: 1. Open attached project; 2. In the project folder go to 'Free_SpeedTrees' folder; 3. Multi-select 'Broadleaf-Deskto... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode