Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Android] App installed using APK from app bundle option in Android Studio fails to run
How to reproduce:
1. Create and open a new project
2. Open Build Settings and switch to the Android platform
3. Add Open Scenes to build
4. Check the "Export Project" checkbox
5. Click Export and select directory to export project to
6. Open the exported project using Android Studio
7. Click Build > Build Bundles(s) / APK(s) > Build Bundle(s)
8. Open Run > Edit Configurations... > launcher > General > Installation Options
9. Set "Deploy" to "APK from app bundle"
10. Click Run -> Run 'launcher'
Expected Behavior: app launches in the connected device
Actual Behavior: error message appears: "The full error message: Failure to initialize! Your hardware does not support this application. Failed to load 'libmain.so' java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "/data/app/com.DefaultCompany.bugexportproject-9BuOMuJaMXjG4oK6dLN3SQ==/lib/arm/libmain.so" not found Press Ok to quit."
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a12, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b11, 2021.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.0a11
VLNQA00335, Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (SM-G986B), Android 10, CPU: Exynos 990, GPU: Mali-G77
Pixel4a (customer information)
Not reproducible devices:
VLNQA00286, Meizu - (PRO 5), Android 7.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7420, GPU: Mali-T760
VLNQA00313, Huawei Y6 Ⅱ Compact (HUAWEI LYO-L01), Android 5.1, CPU: MediaTek MT6735, GPU: Mali-T720
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine