Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project "Case_1270230" 2. Build and deploy the app to a device 3. In the build click the button... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project "VideoPerformance.zip" 2. Build for android device 3. Press "High profile" video 4... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Change "Directional Light" type from Directional to Spot, make sure that it's Shadow ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "SurvivalShooter" project 2. Perform a few Asset refreshes by pressing Ctrl + R (or CMD+R, if... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open Terminal window 2. Download user's project and unzip it 3. Launch Test Runner by using this command: /(path t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Enable VR 3. Build for standalone with "Development Build" and "Auto-Connect Profile... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Enable Development build and Autoconnect Profiler 3. Build and Run Notice error in c... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download, extract and open the attached project (1098608_repro.zip) 2. Open scene 'Game' (Assets -> Scenes) 3. ... Read more
To reproduce this issue: - Install either Unity Editor 2019.3 or 2019.2 using the HUB - install the Android Module and the Android S... Read more
If you launch the editor with the My Assets section of the Package Manager open, you'll receive the following log in the console onc... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string