Search Issue Tracker
In Progress in 1.19.X
Found in [Package]
"Unable to load assets of type" errors appear if Assets have Labels when entering the Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "AddressablesBug"
2. Open the "Test" Scene
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Observe the Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: Errors appear "System.Exception: Unable to load asset of type VolotRO.Gameplay.Pilots.AvatarData from location Assets/ScriptableObjects/Avatars/MaleAvatarData.asset. UnityEngine.ResourceManagement.Util.DelayedActionManager:LateUpdate () (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelayedActionManager.cs:159)"
Reproducible with: 1.19.14 (2021.2.4f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2)
Not reproducible with: 1.19.14 (2021.2.3f1)
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1 (Errors after downgrade)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device