Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
ReferenceOutputAssembly key is set to false in project references
1. Set External Tools to Visual Studio 2017 in Unity Editor
2. Open attached project
3. Double-click on any script in Assets -> Examples -> Scripts folder
4. In the Visual Studio 2017 solution Expand NavMeshComponents project
5. Double-click on NavMeshAssetManager.cs
6. => Studio highlights the types it cannot find in red
Reproducible with: 2019.3.12f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Feb 13, 2023 12:37
It's great to know that there's a blog online that anybody would like to read and explore. That makes it simpler to find a React Native Development Company.
Read More at Alcax Solutions
Dec 06, 2022 19:06
Thanks for the reproduce method. I really appreciate your method to do this. I am also facing such problem but thanks to the EssenceCartoon Animation Studio who resolved my problem in no time.
Sep 21, 2022 15:03
Experienced the issue in 2020.3.14 with Visual Studio 2019 and 2022
Issue no longer observed in 2021.3.10
Feb 03, 2021 01:00
Jan 27, 2021 12:48
Thanks for sharing this useful information - http://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/referenceoutputassembly-key-is-set-to-false-in-project-references
Jan 20, 2021 03:44
In Package Manager, find "Visual Studio Code Editor" and upgrade to version 1.2.3 to fix the issue
Nov 22, 2020 23:56
I have received an update from Unity that this issue has been resolved in `firstname.lastname@example.org`. You can see the changes to the code mirrored here: https://github.com/needle-mirror/com.unity.ide.vscode/commit/efa6bd0ed1ed0129f6f5c47c81f1d4b2bbd9ac53.
So update the package `com.unity.ide.vscode` to version 1.2.3 and everything should be working again.
Oct 24, 2020 20:32
Got this error on 2019.4.12f1.
Oct 22, 2020 15:46
Thank you @peabnuts123 for the workaround. I am new to issue tracker and not sure where to file this issue.
Oct 19, 2020 23:57
UPDATE: It turns out email@example.com is utterly broke as well, see Unity forum thread: https://forum.unity.com/threads/visual-studio-code-editor-1-1-4-error-the-referenced-project-does-not-exist.806628/
1.2.0 was a release to address this issue. It seems the recommendation at the moment is to actually roll back to 1.1.3. This is (finally) working correctly for my on my machine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.13f1