Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Raycasts hit the second layer of the Mesh Collider when the first layer is thin
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" Scene in the attached "v2018.3.7test.zip" Project
2. Select "TestMesh" and click on the helmet Collar on the side where the helmet screen is
3. Move the Camera to see where the Raycast hit
Expected Behavior: The Raycast hits helmet screen
Actual Behavior: The Raycast hits helmet collar which is behind one thin helmet screen
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.9f1, 2019.1.0b7, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4
Note: Could not check with 2017.4 because of C# Environment version 6.0 the MeshCollider.Raycast cannot take the "out" parameter.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'