Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.28f1, 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.3f1, 2023.2.0a22
Editor crashes on BufferD3D11::EndWrite when Hierarchy filter gives zero results on a scene with a custom UI Prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "repro_project" project
2. Open the "Repro_scene"
3. Type any string that wouldn't give a result into the Hierarchy window filter (e.g. "aaaaaaaaa")
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2022.3.0f1
Could not test with: 2020.3.48f1, 2021.3.26f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a16 (errors)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
Note: If the crash doesn't occur immediately, zoom in and out of the scene view or clear the Hierarchy filter and repeat step 3.
First few lines of the Stack Trace:
0x00007FF7265773E2 (Unity) BufferD3D11::EndWrite
0x00007FF72656A353 (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::EndBufferWrite
0x00007FF72632064F (Unity) GeometryJobTasks::PutGeometryJobTaskInternal
0x00007FF7263205E7 (Unity) GeometryJobTasks::PutGeometryJobTask
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags