Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the attached project and open the CornellBoxA scene 2. Select the Post-process Volume in the Hierarc... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for iOS 3. Open built project with Xcode 4. On the left in "Show the Project navigat... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "New Unity Project (2).zip" 2. In Project window, select "Ruby@SkinV2" object 3. Observe... Read more
Repro steps: 1. Make a NEW project in Unity 2018.1 2. Enable Collaborate 3. Add a package (for example, Post Processing Stack) 4. Co... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Build it to macOS using IL2CPP Scripting Backend. Actual behavior: - Build fa... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Project 2. In the Hierarchy Window create a new Image Object 3. In the Inspector Window click on t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user-attached project 2. Build with both Mono and IL2CPP backends 3. Follow the instructions provided in... Read more
Package Manager - Packages missing detailed descriptions How we can reproduce - Open 2018.2.0f2 - Open Window > Package Manager N... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"