Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] iOS.Device.generation doesn't contain iPad 7th generation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached TestiPad7.zip project
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected: The device is printed as "iPad 7th generation" in the Xcode Console window
Actual: The device is printed as "iPadPro10Inch2Gen" or "iPadUnknown" in the Xcode Console window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10. 2020.1.0a12
- 2018.4.12f1 prints "iPadPro10Inch2Gen"
- 2019.2.12f1-2020.1.0a12 prints "iPadUnknown"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.4):
Backported to 2018.4.16f1