Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS] iOS.Device.generation doesn't contain iPad 7th generation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached TestiPad7.zip project
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected: The device is printed as "iPad 7th generation" in the Xcode Console window
Actual: The device is printed as "iPadPro10Inch2Gen" or "iPadUnknown" in the Xcode Console window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10. 2020.1.0a12
- 2018.4.12f1 prints "iPadPro10Inch2Gen"
- 2019.2.12f1-2020.1.0a12 prints "iPadUnknown"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's