Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS] iOS.Device.generation doesn't contain iPad 7th generation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached TestiPad7.zip project
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected: The device is printed as "iPad 7th generation" in the Xcode Console window
Actual: The device is printed as "iPadPro10Inch2Gen" or "iPadUnknown" in the Xcode Console window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10. 2020.1.0a12
- 2018.4.12f1 prints "iPadPro10Inch2Gen"
- 2019.2.12f1-2020.1.0a12 prints "iPadUnknown"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps