Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
[iOS] iOS.Device.generation doesn't contain iPad 7th generation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached TestiPad7.zip project
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
Expected: The device is printed as "iPad 7th generation" in the Xcode Console window
Actual: The device is printed as "iPadPro10Inch2Gen" or "iPadUnknown" in the Xcode Console window
Reproducible with: 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10. 2020.1.0a12
- 2018.4.12f1 prints "iPadPro10Inch2Gen"
- 2019.2.12f1-2020.1.0a12 prints "iPadUnknown"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect