Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new LWRP project 2. Open "PackageManager" window 3. Select LightWeight Render Pipeline and update it ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build it for Android on IL2CPP scripting back-end Expected: application does not crash Ac... Read more
1) Create a UI Button 2) Resize the width of the inspector 3) Notice that the OnClick ReorderableList +/- buttons will jitter and ch... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project 2. In Player Settings, set Mono as Scripting Backend 3. Build and run Standalone 4... Read more
Steps to Reproduce 1) Run the single scene in the attached reproduction project Expected: Input from the back button is only routed... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user's attached project "ID.zip" 2. After the project is loaded wait from 10 to 15 seconds and the project... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open "Addressable assets" window: Window -> Asset Management -> Addressable Assets 3. Cli... Read more
Let's say we want to create a folder "Assets/Extensions". If an asset with the name "Assets/ExtensionSomething" (where "Something" c... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities