Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "TestFor1056316.zip" project 2. Press Example -> Popup Example in the top menu bar 3. Press P... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project 2) Open C# project with VSCode 3) Have Unity Debugger extension installed 4) In VSCode, selec... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open project "2018303.zip" It's not that simple to explain what combination of RMB and arrow keys to press, so ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. In a new project, create an empty object 2. Open the Timeline window and create a timeline for the new object 3. L... Read more
The issue is reproducible just on a specific layout configuration. Resetting layout to factory settings fixes this issue. Steps to ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Use one of the platforms (iOS, tvOS) 3. Go to player settings 4. Delete text from one o... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "Anima2DRebindErrors.zip" and scene "GameScene" 2. In Hierarchy window, select "LeftFoot... Read more
-e: see title, the label itself is shown though --same error thrown on 2017.4, 2018.1.6 and 2018.2b10 --works on Windows same versio... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.