Search Issue Tracker
Issue: Unity posts warning messages to the console about UV Overlap even though my models do not have overlaps in their UVs. Resolu... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project (OC link) 2. Build for Windows 3. Run the build for a few minutes (1-2 is enough)... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "SimpleDynRezTest" 2. Build and run on Android device 3. Change orientation of phone 4. O... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the tester (ArraySizeBug.zip) 2. Select MyObject and MyObject1 assets in the Project... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Set camera Clear flags to Solid Color. 3. Set Graphics API to Vulkan 4. Build and run ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (Daniel.zip) 2. Open the "pre" scene 3. Put "Debug.Log (SceneManager.sceneC... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (ANIMATOR SUB-STATEMACHINE DEFAULT LAYER.zip) 2. Open the "SampleScene" sce... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Play scene Expected: sphere will be red colored Actual: the sphere is blinking in red and black co... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 0. Make sure you have Windows Standalone IL2CPP Support installed 1. Open user provided project 2. Attempt to bu... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open the project, attached by the user (ConstraintsTest.zip) 2. Open the "testscene" scene 3. Select the ItemLaser... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website