Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached "case_1263596.zip" project 2. Load the "SampleScene" 3. Run "Server.exe" in the Project win... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "case1264072.zip" and scene "ShadowTest" 2. Observe the Game window 3. Select the Shadow ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project (TextureReImportTest.zip) 2. Open the Assets/Scripts/BreakTheTextures.cs script 3. ... Read more
STR: 1. Create a new project 2. Add a shader from the Example section to the project: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/SL-GrabPass.ht... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene" 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. Observe the Cube GameObjects... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user attached project (VulkanGrabPassRepro.zip) 2. In the Editor press Ctrl+B to build and run the pro... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached project "1263906" 2. Open scene "SampleScene" and script "AbstractClass" 3. In the Hierarchy, m... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR