Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open tester-attached project(AnimatorCrash.zip) 2. Enter Play Mode 3. In the Animator window, switch to the 'Pa... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create two nodes: "LayerMak literal" and "Expose LayerMask" 2. Observe the nodes Expected result: no text is... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open and Build User-supplied project 2. Inspect the logcat Expected: no errors appear Actual: could not prod... Read more
In Project Setting Window Enable Preview Packages Checkbox overlaps with text when the UI Scaling Value 150%. Refer the attached scr... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA-Supplied project ("1243637Test.zip") 2. Open Scene "TestMap" 3. On the "TestMap" GameObject, add a "R... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "LockFileTest" project and setup perforce version control on it 2. Open "Boot" Scene from Ass... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Open "SampleScene" Scene 3. Adjust the Scene view so the lights in the Hier... Read more
Same Profiler data is being shown on both windows, Profiler and Profiler standalone process irrespective of whether they are in Edit... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR