Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "scene1" Scene
2. Enter Play Mode and Right Click with mouse on Red Panel (notice Green Panel appears)
3. Click again on Red Panel, but in different position
Expected result: Panel appears in place where mouse was clicked (only in Red Panel zone)
Actual result: First time, that works fine, but if you repeat it, it won't position the green box correctly. If you look in the Scene Window and have the "RightClickMenuPanel' selected, you can see the gameObjects outline is moved, but the actual image doesn't move.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0b2
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.2.0f1
Regression: Since 2017.1.0b9 Till 2017.2.0b8;
Workaround: put SetActive(true) in front of GetComponent<RectTransform>().position = eventData.position;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate