Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "scene1" Scene
2. Enter Play Mode and Right Click with mouse on Red Panel (notice Green Panel appears)
3. Click again on Red Panel, but in different position
Expected result: Panel appears in place where mouse was clicked (only in Red Panel zone)
Actual result: First time, that works fine, but if you repeat it, it won't position the green box correctly. If you look in the Scene Window and have the "RightClickMenuPanel' selected, you can see the gameObjects outline is moved, but the actual image doesn't move.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1p3, 2017.2.0b7, 2017.3.0b2
Not reproduced with: 5.6.3p4, 2017.1.0b8, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.2.0f1
Regression: Since 2017.1.0b9 Till 2017.2.0b8;
Workaround: put SetActive(true) in front of GetComponent<RectTransform>().position = eventData.position;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets