Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open a project from OC ("AssetBundleTerrain.zip") 2. Open SampleScene 3. Press Play Notice it does load a scene... Read more
Original PR: https://ono.unity3d.com/unity/unity/pull-request/116802/_/scripting/logical-paths Read more
Expected result: the error is only thrown when the license activation system is unavailable Actual result: the error is thrown even ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Set up Perforce workspace 2. Create project at least a level deeper than root directory 3. Create another fol... Read more
Editor crashes on selecting shader dropdown in the inspector after resetting package to default Steps to Repro: 1. Create a new pr... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Project 2. Open the Project Settings Window 3. Resize the Editor Window so it is not Full Screen 4... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Run Editor. 2. Open profiler. 3. Profile playmode. 4, In Timeline open Idle section. Actual result: Observe ... Read more
EditorGUILayout.PropertyField only shows the name and foldout but not the vector component fields Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio