Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
If 'return license' is selected and never gets response, it will eventually time out with a tryin to connect message
1. open manage license window and select return license
2. Once confirmed a progress circle will appear
3. stays like that for around minutes or so
4. stop and then you get what you see in attached image "trying to connect"
5. once you read that stage you can't interact with the window (selecting cancel for an example) except by selecting [X] to close window
6. license have not been returned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player