Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
If 'return license' is selected and never gets response, it will eventually time out with a tryin to connect message
1. open manage license window and select return license
2. Once confirmed a progress circle will appear
3. stays like that for around minutes or so
4. stop and then you get what you see in attached image "trying to connect"
5. once you read that stage you can't interact with the window (selecting cancel for an example) except by selecting [X] to close window
6. license have not been returned
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker