Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
[DX11] CaptureScreenshot produces black image when non-native fullscreen resolution + MSAA
Application.CaptureScreenshot produces a completely black image when all the following conditions are met:
- DirectX 11 is enabled.
- The application is running in the full screen mode.
- The graphics quality is set to "Fantastic".
- The chosen screen resolution doesn't match the native resolution of the current display environment.
Build and run the attached project on a Windows system which is capable of DX11.
2. Choose "640 x 400" and "Fantastic". Then press Play.
3. Click the screen. It takes a screenshot.
4. Check the screenshot which is in the Data directory.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled and set to 1
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone
- An object created via "Create Empty Child" of Hierarchy panel in Prefab Mode is always a child of the main prefab
- [VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents