Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
When selecting 'create new project' you get message "trying to connect" for a moment
1. open unity and in the homescreen/launcher select 'create new project'
2. before the window changes to the project naming window, you will see attached screenshot for 1-2 seconds
3. this is unexpected and annoying as it happens every single time I create a new project
Note: this doesn't happen if I select new project from within the editor menupoints
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window