Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
When selecting 'create new project' you get message "trying to connect" for a moment
1. open unity and in the homescreen/launcher select 'create new project'
2. before the window changes to the project naming window, you will see attached screenshot for 1-2 seconds
3. this is unexpected and annoying as it happens every single time I create a new project
Note: this doesn't happen if I select new project from within the editor menupoints
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1