Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Returning license produces a bug reporter when unity closes
1. I could only repro this when back end did not respond to return license request
2. in one session in unity I attempted to return license 3-4 times and waited for them to time out with the message saying "trying to connect"
3. playing around in unity after closing the return license window for a minute or two
4. go to manage license and select 'return license'
5. Unity closes but behave as if it crashes with crash bug-reporter appearing
Note: license is returned properly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1