Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Coroutine can't be stopped via StopCoroutine() if it has 3 or more nested yield return coroutines
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project)
2. Open the 'scene' scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: both cubes stop rotating after a second
Actual result: only the cube on the left stops rotating after a second
Reproducible with: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown