Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Coroutine can't be stopped via StopCoroutine() if it has 3 or more nested yield return coroutines
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (New Unity Project)
2. Open the 'scene' scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: both cubes stop rotating after a second
Actual result: only the cube on the left stops rotating after a second
Reproducible with: 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab