Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project ("TransparentWindow.zip") and open "Scene" 2. Build the project and run it 3. I... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project ("case_1111134-ParticleSystem.zip") 2. In the Hierarchy, select ParticleSystemGruen 3. In... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project ("SimulationSpeedRepro.zip") 2. Select ParticleSystemGruen in the Hierarchy 3. Inspect th... Read more
While testing with the project from https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1100123/ I noticed that memory usage appears to have increas... Read more
Crash on changing Graphics API from D2D11 => D3D12 => Vulkan => OpenGLCore. Steps to repro: 1. Create a new Project. 2. File > Buil... Read more
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project and scene 2) Open the only script there 3) Comment out line 16 and save 4) Play the scene 5)... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open any project 2. Click the little eye icon next to the Scene in the Hierarchy to hide all gameobjects from the S... Read more
"GLSL compilation failed" exceptions are thrown on switching Windows Graphics APIs to OpenGLES2. Steps to repro: 1. Create a new Pr... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Import the user-attached script(test.cs) 3. Press Control+Space Expected result:... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website