Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Using negative value in Position W or H in Sprite Editor unable to delete last created rectangle
1. Open attached project
2. Select "spritebug.jpg"
3. In the Inspector press Sprite Editor
4. In the Sprite Editor make a rectangle
5. There should be a pop up in the bottom right corner
6. Change Positive Width or Height value to negative
7. Create a new rectangle and try to select the rectangle with the negative value
Expected result: the drawn rectangle is editable and can be deleted
Actual result: you can't select or delete the rectangle with negative Position Width or Height value
2017.4.0f1 2017.4.13f1 2018.2.13f1 2018.3.0b6 2019.1.0a5
Unity crashed when changes were applied.
After re-opening Unity, the sprite is corrupted and getting NullRefferenceExceptions in the console.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use