Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using the .NET methods for formatting dates and attempting to format dates
1. Download attached project "ArabicCalendarMissing.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. Deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
5. Observe that the following exception is thrown:
"ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Not a valid calendar for the given culture.
Parameter name: value"
- This issue appears on IL2CPP builds
- On Mono everything works fine
- iPhone 7s Plus iOS 12.0
- iPhone X iOS 12.1
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6 and 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name