Search Issue Tracker
[IL2CPP] ArgumentOutOfRangeException is thrown when using the .NET methods for formatting dates and attempting to format dates
1. Download attached project "ArabicCalendarMissing.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Build for iOS
4. Deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
5. Observe that the following exception is thrown:
"ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Not a valid calendar for the given culture.
Parameter name: value"
- This issue appears on IL2CPP builds
- On Mono everything works fine
- iPhone 7s Plus iOS 12.0
- iPhone X iOS 12.1
Reproduced on Unity 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6 and 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler