Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "repro3" 3. Do some actions in scene view that would cause it repaint (s... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Open Activity monitor 3. Play scene Expected: memory usage will be between 170- 200MB Actual: memo... Read more
Steps to Repo: 1. Create new project or open an existing project 2. File > "New Project.." 3. Create a new project Actual Result: N... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "test" 3. Select "Crowd_LOD2" gameobject and delete Animator - Editor cr... Read more
Editor skin turns milky grey on importing Adam character package Steps to Repo: 1. Create new project > Asset Store 2. Import Adam ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open scene "test" 3. Run scene 4. Exit play mode - Unity will crash either when o... Read more
All messages are dropped if Handler is not registered for one of network messages. 1. In scripts add several (tiny) messages via R... Read more
Two objects with same material/shader/mesh, one displayed through MeshRenderer and the other through CanvasRenderer.SetMesh(), rende... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities