Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS] Call stack shows wrong information when exception/crash occurs on iOS devices
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build "Test" scene with IL2CPP backend for iOS device
3. Run built app on iOS device
Expected result: When an exception occurs it should point out which part of code caused the exception.
Actual result: After exception occurs call stack points to non-existing code.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Device: iPad Mini 3 iOS 10.3.2
Not reproducible on Android platform with IL2CPP backend.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a2
Backported to: 5.6.4p1,2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock