Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] Call stack shows wrong information when exception/crash occurs on iOS devices
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build "Test" scene with IL2CPP backend for iOS device
3. Run built app on iOS device
Expected result: When an exception occurs it should point out which part of code caused the exception.
Actual result: After exception occurs call stack points to non-existing code.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Device: iPad Mini 3 iOS 10.3.2
Not reproducible on Android platform with IL2CPP backend.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a2
Backported to: 5.6.4p1,2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)