Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[iOS] Call stack shows wrong information when exception/crash occurs on iOS devices
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build "Test" scene with IL2CPP backend for iOS device
3. Run built app on iOS device
Expected result: When an exception occurs it should point out which part of code caused the exception.
Actual result: After exception occurs call stack points to non-existing code.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Device: iPad Mini 3 iOS 10.3.2
Not reproducible on Android platform with IL2CPP backend.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a2
Backported to: 5.6.4p1,2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Multiple functions in native .dll cause crash in g_logv
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Undo of sprite dropped to hierarchy does not work
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing