Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[iOS] Call stack shows wrong information when exception/crash occurs on iOS devices
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build "Test" scene with IL2CPP backend for iOS device
3. Run built app on iOS device
Expected result: When an exception occurs it should point out which part of code caused the exception.
Actual result: After exception occurs call stack points to non-existing code.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Device: iPad Mini 3 iOS 10.3.2
Not reproducible on Android platform with IL2CPP backend.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a2
Backported to: 5.6.4p1,2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Edge artifacts are not fixed when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker