Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] Call stack shows wrong information when exception/crash occurs on iOS devices
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build "Test" scene with IL2CPP backend for iOS device
3. Run built app on iOS device
Expected result: When an exception occurs it should point out which part of code caused the exception.
Actual result: After exception occurs call stack points to non-existing code.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p2, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
Device: iPad Mini 3 iOS 10.3.2
Not reproducible on Android platform with IL2CPP backend.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0a2
Backported to: 5.6.4p1,2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions