Search Issue Tracker
Timeline time indicator moves instead of selecting a clip
When the time indicator is not visible because it was dragged farther than the window itself, clicking a clip will move the time indicator instead of selecting the clip.
- create an Animation track with a clip
- Drag the time indicator to the right until it is no longer visible in the UI
- now click the clip...
bug: time indicator jumps to the clicked position.
expected: clip is selected and time indicator has not changed.
note: clicking in the timeline should jumps time indicator, but clicking on a track or clip should not affect the current time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData