Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Timeline time indicator moves instead of selecting a clip
When the time indicator is not visible because it was dragged farther than the window itself, clicking a clip will move the time indicator instead of selecting the clip.
- create an Animation track with a clip
- Drag the time indicator to the right until it is no longer visible in the UI
- now click the clip...
bug: time indicator jumps to the clicked position.
expected: clip is selected and time indicator has not changed.
note: clicking in the timeline should jumps time indicator, but clicking on a track or clip should not affect the current time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order