Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Timeline time indicator moves instead of selecting a clip
When the time indicator is not visible because it was dragged farther than the window itself, clicking a clip will move the time indicator instead of selecting the clip.
- create an Animation track with a clip
- Drag the time indicator to the right until it is no longer visible in the UI
- now click the clip...
bug: time indicator jumps to the clicked position.
expected: clip is selected and time indicator has not changed.
note: clicking in the timeline should jumps time indicator, but clicking on a track or clip should not affect the current time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object