Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Timeline time indicator moves instead of selecting a clip
When the time indicator is not visible because it was dragged farther than the window itself, clicking a clip will move the time indicator instead of selecting the clip.
- create an Animation track with a clip
- Drag the time indicator to the right until it is no longer visible in the UI
- now click the clip...
bug: time indicator jumps to the clicked position.
expected: clip is selected and time indicator has not changed.
note: clicking in the timeline should jumps time indicator, but clicking on a track or clip should not affect the current time.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac