Search Issue Tracker
[FixInGit1.4] Partial Publish does not bring up correct changelist the first time Unity is opened
1.Create new project
2.Create two scripts and push them to collaborate
3.Edit both scripts
6.Right click on one of the edited scripts and press Collaborate > Publish
7.Observe as the collaborate tab shows all the changes
8.Repeat step 6
9.Observe as the collaborate tab shows only the selected change
Expected result: collaborate tab shows only the selected changes to publish
Actual result: collaborate tab shows all the changes for the first time after opening Unity
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b5 2017.1.0b10 2017.1.0f1 2017.3.0a7
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p3 2017.1.0a2 2017.1.0b1 2017.1.0b2
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b3
Notes: this happens only the first time Unity is opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision