Search Issue Tracker
[NPOT] Upscaled texture blurs
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Test Scene'.
3. Comapre left and right images.
- Left image is upscaled using image editor. Same image can be observed upscaling it in Unity Editor and using NPOT (Non Power of 2) = None.
- Right image is upscalled using NPOT = ToLarger, but toNearest and toSmaller also blurs.
Actual behavior (Screenshot attached):
- Distinguishable left and right textures.
- Less distinct differencies between textures.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system