Search Issue Tracker
[NPOT] Upscaled texture blurs
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Test Scene'.
3. Comapre left and right images.
- Left image is upscaled using image editor. Same image can be observed upscaling it in Unity Editor and using NPOT (Non Power of 2) = None.
- Right image is upscalled using NPOT = ToLarger, but toNearest and toSmaller also blurs.
Actual behavior (Screenshot attached):
- Distinguishable left and right textures.
- Less distinct differencies between textures.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData