Search Issue Tracker
[NPOT] Upscaled texture blurs
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Test Scene'.
3. Comapre left and right images.
- Left image is upscaled using image editor. Same image can be observed upscaling it in Unity Editor and using NPOT (Non Power of 2) = None.
- Right image is upscalled using NPOT = ToLarger, but toNearest and toSmaller also blurs.
Actual behavior (Screenshot attached):
- Distinguishable left and right textures.
- Less distinct differencies between textures.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision