Search Issue Tracker
[NPOT] Upscaled texture blurs
1. Open the attached project.
2. Play the 'Test Scene'.
3. Comapre left and right images.
- Left image is upscaled using image editor. Same image can be observed upscaling it in Unity Editor and using NPOT (Non Power of 2) = None.
- Right image is upscalled using NPOT = ToLarger, but toNearest and toSmaller also blurs.
Actual behavior (Screenshot attached):
- Distinguishable left and right textures.
- Less distinct differencies between textures.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Second Hierarchy window is focused when creating object in main Hierarchy
- Editor crashes when deleting in-use SpeedTree Terrain assets
- Error CS0266 when using Implicit operator to convert Nullable<> struct to non-nullable
- [UWP] Ping doesn't work and an exception is thrown when Ping.isDone
- Unity Editor crashes when importing obj file with large dimensions