Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1) Open attached project 2) Inspect "Assets\Plugins\NationalInstruments.DAQmx.dll" Expected: Its type is shown as Man... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached file 'case867782'; 2. Open the scene 'testScene'; 3. Observe the scene window; 4. Open 'tes... Read more
1) Click GameObject/Particle System 2) Enable trails 3) Notice the trails are pink and do not have a material Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (OnMouseTest.zip) 2. Go to Build Settings, switch platform to Windows Store 3. Buil... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project "NavMeshAreaBug.zip" 2. Open "TestScene" scene. 3. Find "GameObject" and "GameObject (1)" in ... Read more
Regression - started to happen since 5.6.0a4 (does not happen in 5.6.0a3 and 5.5.0p4) This happens only when I use NetworkLobbyManag... Read more
To reproduce: Part I: Bundle making 1) Download and import below attached Unitypackage which contains the bundle to build 2) Make a ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open "cloth" project 2. Load "crash" scene 3. In the hierarchy select "Game Object" 4. Remove cloth component... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel