Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a15
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X, 2022.3.1f1
Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# In "Save Scene" popup delete default title;
# Verify, that "Save" button becomes not active;
# Enter space;
# Observe "Save" button: it becomes active again;
# Click it;
# Observe "Console" view.
Expected Result: Validation shouldn't allow t create a name with the entered space. Added screenshot "Expected Validation" in the "Attachments" section. This we have in Preset creation workflow.
Actual Result: Console displays errors. Added screenshot in the "Attachments" section.
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a3, 2023.1.0b10, 2023.2.0a8.
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a15):
Revision: trunk e4d2a7e41f40
Built: Tue, 09 May 2023 02:23:23 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b18):
Revision: 2023.1/staging 5823d77fe92a
Built: Wed, 17 May 2023 02:16:47 GMT