Search Issue Tracker
To reproduce: 1. Import the repro.unitypackage. It contains a scene with an input field 2. Set the Default orientation of the app to... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Attach script NewBehaviourScript.cs to any gameobject in the scene - Playing the sce... Read more
1. What happened Creating a sub-blend tree, creates 2 Blend param sliders on the first blend tree. 2. How we can reproduce it using... Read more
1) Open the scene "SourceScene". Note that this scene uses a lightmap where all transparent pixels have been colored red. Please don... Read more
You can copy-paste values by using Ctrl+C Ctrl+X, but not by right clicking on the field and selcting Copy or Cut, since they are al... Read more
Wrong indents in License Agreement for Mac Installer Start installing Unity Editor and please see attached images Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached the 'repro.zip'. It contains a script that has a parent and child classes. The parent class has the S... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'