Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open users attached project "Demo.zip" 2. Open Addressables window then change Play Mode Script to Packed Pla... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open QA attached project TestsetLightDirty 2. Build and run 3. See console for errors Actual result: the error ap... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached "case_1156467-ResolutionScalingFixedDPIFactor_BUG.zip" project and open in Unity 2. Open "Sample... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "demo.unity" scene 3. Enter Play mode Expected result: Both Render Textu... Read more
When attempting to Build an iOS Simulator project using Xcode 11.0 Beta, Users are getting multi-definition Errors from UnityMetalSu... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "1163721_ReproProject" Project 2. Open the "Scenes/SampleScene" Scene 3. Enter the Play Mode 4. Exit t... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "Scene" Scene in the attached "CustomSerializationPrivateFieldError.zip" Project 2. Right-Click > Reim... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "CustomSceneImporter.zip" Project 2. Create the material by Right-clicking Project View and s... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user-submitted project ("EventSystem Creation Errors.zip") 2. In the Project Window click on the "Stan... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project