Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "case_1147419-MergeMeshBug" project and open scene "main" 2. In the Hierarchy, select "Quad" ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open unity hub 2. On the 'licence error' warning screen click the 'online help' link Expected result: the htt... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project "case_1147394-TextureStreamingLimit" and scene "SampleScene" 2. Ener Play Mode 3. Obs... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project ("ShaderErrorBug.zip") 2. Call menu Bugs/Reproduce Bug 3. See "False" log in t... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached "duplicationBug.zip" 2. Place the prefab in Prefabs/Block into the scene 5. Select the block ga... Read more
If you right click at the top of the Inspector window of a preset and select Reset, it will remove the preset type from the preset r... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "InspectorBugTest.zip" 2. Make sure Inspector window is visible and any object from the ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "NewDepthProject 2.zip" and scene "Main" 2. In the Hierarchy window, select "Terrain" ob... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open Unity Hub 2. Be signed in Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.0-beta.3 Not reproducible with: Unity Hub 1.6... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website